Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cena Brazilian Mediterranean, Centerville/Miamisburg, Ohio

My husband and I tried this restaurant during "Restaurant Week" meaning we paid half price. The meal wasn't even worth the discounted price! I can't imagine paying full price.

First, the salad bar was mediocre to poor. For the price, it needs to be higher quality. The selection was average and the quality was below average.The meat was awful. I only had a bite or two of the 5 meats they brought out. They were tough and dry and just plain unappetizing.

To its credit, the ambiance was nice. If the food were good, it would be a romantic place to go, however, I don't advise going.

All in all, I don't think this place is going to make it. For the prices, they need to drastically improve the quality. But to do that, it would probably diminish their profit margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment