Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quizno's in Fairborn, OH

This is one of the worst managed/run Quizno's I have been to.

I have been here probably 10 - 15 times in the last 6 months and every time I go, there is only one person working because a) no one else was scheduled or b) the other employees didn't show up. It seems as though whoever actually shows up for work has to make up for those who skip out on work. The reason I know this is because the person working seems so tired and worn out, so I ask where the other employees are and they tell me the answers above.

The employees that actually show up are really nice and friendly as people, but you can tell they don't care about this job at all. I probably wouldn't either! Quizno's needs to find a different manager and/or owner before this one restaurant gives the rest of the chain a bad name.

No comments:

Post a Comment