Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Maggiano's Little Italy in Tyson's Corner, Virginia

I love Maggiano's and have eaten at multiple ones in Denver, Dallas and Cincinnati. This was my first time to the Tyson's Corner, Virginia Maggiano's and I will not go back, nor do I recommend it.

When we first arrived, I immediately noticed how it just didn't look nice. All of the other Maggiano's I've been to just look better.When we were sat at our table, it was incredibly noisy. I even noticed someone else in the dining room saying (yelling) how noisy it was. I told the hostess and she moved us out on the "patio" which was really just in the mall, but outside of the restaurant. The noise level was a lot better out there.

The food was not as good as at other Maggiano's. My husband and I love the Maggiano's Salad and the one here didn't even come close to how good it usually is in Cincinnatti. We were very disappointed. The service was fine, but we felt we were waiting more than usual.If you are going to go to Maggiano's, go to a different one. Not the one at Tyson's Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment